up to 10,000m3/h
Hygienic, fireproof and robust evaporation material with exceptional water absorption properties for continuous humidification
short installation depth
Fixed water distribution, media material easy to clean and remove. installation depth 150mm.
Customization by software. It selects the optimal dimensions for each section. Result: energy savings through minimal pressure drop and compact design
Modern controller with display in plastic housing, modulating capacity control, modbus, bacnet possible.
SKH high pressure atomization
Atomization is a general term for humidifying, cooling or cleaning the air by introducing water in a mist, mist or vapor form. This can be done with various methods:
– Compressed air and water mixing
– High water pressure via nozzles (50-110Bar) (SKH)
– Low water pressure via nozzles(6-8Bar) (ENERGY MIST)
The main advantages are the low energy consumption and the adaptability to different situations. Combinations of directly in the room in several zones or several AHUs are possible with 1 central pump set. The SKH is often used for larger capacities and industrial applications.
The mists are considerably smaller at high pressure than at higher pressure. This is the biggest difference. The choice is often determined by the available intake lengths in air ducts or the available free height of the room.
Free tailor-made advice
Increasing the water pressure only requires 5W per liter of water. This is 93% less than an electric steam humidifier. This makes the SKH one of the most economical humidifiers with the additional advantage of the adiabatic cooling effect. It is therefore possible to cool in summer as well as humidify in winter with 1 pump station.
Large control range
- Flow range: 20 – 1200 l/h
- Pressure range: 35-110 bar
- Up to 32 zones possible
- Master – Slave setup up to 4 pump stations possible
- 4 step control including 1 proportional step for precise control up to +/- 1rV%
- Connection to each zone through a computer to monitor and view
- BACnet MS/TP @ 9600, 19200, 38400 or 76800 bps