Project Museum Catherijneconvent
The Museum Catherijneconvent wants to gradually make the museum more sustainable in the field of humidification. A specific question from the museum's maintenance department was: "How can we carry out safer maintenance and save energy?"
Started in 2017 to replace the smaller electrode steam humidifiers with adiabatic evaporative humidifiers. Up to and including this year, various improvements have been made in the humidification of the Museum Catherine Convention. See the information about this on the left.
- 10% Energy savings on cooling hours: 10% and 92% on electricity consumption
- No risk of condensation and corrosion in ducts
- Minimal maintenance and less chance of malfunctions and downtime
- Modification of air duct was necessary to allow installation and accessibility for maintenance
- Water consumption has increased 55% due to hygienic rinses